Chipotle Applewood Smoked Ribs
~For the Grill~
For perfectly smoked ribs on your grill, follow the step-by-step directions exactly.
1. Load your smoker box with two handfuls of Applewood Chips. Set one side of your grill to medium/low (indirect cooking) and place your smoker box on top of the fire. Note: Smoker Box is optional, you can follow these steps to cook ribs without a smoker box on your grill or in your oven.
2. Cover both sides of your ribs with Offbeat Gourmet Chipotle 'Dry Rub'.
3. Place ribs on the cold side of the grill. Close lid of the grill, cook on medium/low (275-300 degrees) for 30 minutes.
4. Flip ribs and close the lid for another 30 minutes at 275-300 degrees.
5. Put the ribs on a double layer of foil. Add a cup of your favorite beverage (I use pineapple juice).
6. Wrap the ribs up real tight with a few layers of foil. Cook the wrapped ribs on the grill on medium high (325-350 degrees) for 60 minutes.
7. Unwrap the ribs and cook on low (150-200 degrees) for 20 minutes.
8. Smother ribs with Offbeat Gourmet Grill Sauce. Turn the grill off and shut the lid. Let the ribs rest inside for 10 minutes.
9. Slice them up and enjoy! Share your rib photos with us